Skip to main content


Current students may ask for an unofficial transcript from the registrar (room B3) or counseling office.  Official transcripts for current students may be obtained from the registrar, Carmen Viramontes, in room B3 or Kelly Davis in room A4.

Transcripts for students who are no longer enrolled may be obtained by going to the district website.